Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jack DOES NOT need any clothes!!

Yes, this is Clayton sitting by a pile of Jack's clothes. Jack was napping, thus the reason he is not sitting by the clothes...Today was around 40 degrees so I thought it might be time to get out a few warmer things for the boys. I had put a few long sleeved things and pants in both of their closets, but we needed more...ridiculous!! Can you believe this pile of clothes?? Granted, most of the clothes are things Clayton has outgrown (last season) or things people just give us. Thankfully I did not just go out and buy this many clothes. Children should not have this much "stuff", but we'll save that blog post for another day! I've said all this to say...JACK DOES NOT NEED ANY NEW CLOTHES!!!!

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Yea - he would probably rather have toys for Christmas anyway.

Erica said...

I feel your pain! Both of my boys closets are busting open with clothes. Poor Luke may never have a "new" piece of clothing. Isn't it nice to be able to pass them on down. Now we wouldn't be able to do that if we would have had a girl. See, God knew what he was doing!! We are truly blessed!