Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two funnies

Having a new baby in the house has been such an adventure! As I said in and earlier post Clayton and Jack could not be better brothers! We have been so blessed. In an attempt to get Andrew on a schedule I put him on a blanket in the living room to let him lay on his back. Clayton was at school and Fred was at work, so it was just me, Jack and Andrew. I stepped out of the room for just a second and this is what happenned:

Jack: Mom (said in two syllables), he's biting me!
Me: Jack, don't stick your finger in his mouth and he won't bite you!!
Jack: No not my finger, my sock...
Me: (running into the living room) Well, why is your foot in his mouth?!!?

Oh me, Jack is a funny boy! All was well, except for the fact that Andrew apparently got a taste of sock and foot. No harm, no foul!!

Later that day we went to Melody's house. When I walked in the door Bennett, who has not seen me since I had Andrew, looked at me and said with a gasp, "Mrs. Jennifer!! You're not fat anymore!!" I doubled over in laughter only to look over at Melody who sheepishly said, "I was hoping you didn't hear that." Too funny!!

2 comments:

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Hilarious!

HayesFamilyHappenings said...

I'm ready for a new picture! Jack cracks me up. Wonder what made him think putting his foot in Andrew's mouth was a good idea? Isn't it funny how many times you catch yourself saying the craziest things, like "Get your foot out of the baby's mouth!" Hilarious!