Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Has anyone see Caroline's binky?

Monday we had a sweet little girl at our house named Caroline. Caroline's mom, Katie, had to run an errand to Camden and, after a five hour ride home from Indiana, Caroline was in no mood for an hour trip in the car. Jack and I were home and we gladly agreed to keep her. When Katie came to pick her up we could not find her binky...which is unusal in this house since we just don't lose things!! I looked and looked. Thankfully Katie had an extra binky for such a time as this. Well, this morning I was looking out the window at the snow and saw the plant in the pictures below. Does anyone see the binky in the first picture???



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I bet I know how it got there!

Elizabeth said...

by the way.. how much snow do you have? So jealous!

The Kenworthys said...

Think Jack was hiding it for later? Or possibly Caroline was ensuring that she would have to come back!