Monday, February 4, 2008

Jack, the sucker thief


So, Jack and I ran errands today while Clayton was at school. We went to the bank, the grocery, the recycle center and Walgreens. Needless to say when we got home the car was full of stuff to unload. As is our custom some of the time Jack will play in the car while I unload groceries and other stuff. He was playing in the car as usual and then I saw him out of the corner of my eye. He found my sucker stash!! I keep suckers in the car for emergency purposes. He found all of them. Once I saw him he had two in his mouth and two in his hand. He was so heart-broken when I took them away, but before I took them I at least got this precious picture. Before you start sending me hate mail know that Jack had already had one sucker this morning and I let him keep the ones that were in his mouth!!

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I am glad that you clarified that you let him keep the ones in his mouth because I was about to go buy him a bag full and bring them to Paris. Adorable picture!!

Elizabeth said...

He's SOOO sweet! Smart idea- keeping a stash.