Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Humor Me!!








So you all know by now that I have two boys. They are precious, but shopping for them is not much of a challenge...shorts, pants, t-shirts, polos, etc. Look at the children's section next time you are in a store. The girls side has two to three times as many clothes. Well, this week in Paris we are having a consignment sale. Renee was here Sunday and helped me put up all my things in the sale. Since we are having a precious girl born into our family she asked me to pick out some clothes for her to take to Kaiyah. How exciting...shopping for a girl!!! I enlisted the help of my friend Melody, who also has two boys, and we had the best time. We went through every rack just ooohing and ahhhing over all the precious clothes. At 10:00 last night our final selections were made and with smiles on our faces we bought little girl clothes for the first time! Tami and Dan I hope you like them! What fun!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! Impressive. They are all so cute! Don't YOU want to try for a girl?? Third time could be the charm.

Fred said...

hmmm...I can think of at least one third time in this family that was less than charmful. ;)

Fred and Renee said...

They are adorable! I can't wait to see them on Kaiyah.

Dan and Tami said...

Those are so sweet! You crack me up Jennifer! Thanks for picking out sweet stuff. They will be so much fun to dress Kaiyah in!

amy said...

Hey Jennifer,
I'm Tami's sister - found your blog via theirs...anyway - the clothes are sooo cute! I have two boys too and I totally agree with you about the shopping - sometimes I seriously wonder if I just missed the boy's section because it just doesn't seem to be there!