Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shannon's Birthday Party

Shannon's birthday party was today. Thankfully it was not raining! Clayton and Jack had a really good time!
As you can see, Jack really enjoyed looking at the cake!

Did I say enjoyed looking at the cake? You can see from this picture below that he did a little more than look...notice the "a" in Shannon. Jack and Katelyn mysteriously appeared with icing on their fingers and mouths! The last three parties I have taken Jack to I have found him digging into the cake before the birthday boy or girl cuts into it!! What a mess!!

Best buddies! Clayton was so excited today about the party! Around 9:00 this morning he was running around the house telling us we needed to hurry up and get ready. We were going to be late! I assured him that we had plenty of time. The party wasn't until noon.


3 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

That's hilarious about Jack! Looks like it was a fun party!!! Did Shannon like her present Clayton picked out?

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Shannon! Jack is hailarious! Seriously-- TOO funny! Now I'm craving cake! I LOVE the pictures of Shannon and Clayton!

Fred and Renee said...

I know that it was fun. Clayton was talking about it for days ahead of time. Happy Birthday Shannon, I love the pictures.