Thursday, May 15, 2008

Clayton's last day at preschool!

Today is Clayton's last day of preschool! We are so busy with Fred's graduation that we have not had time to think! I took his picture this morning before he left and compared it to his first day of preschool. I cannot believe how much he has grown!! He looks like such a big boy!! His graduation is tonight and we will miss it, but I get to see his rehearsal. I'm really looking forward to it! His teachers were so gracious to allow me the opportunity to come and see the program!


Last day of preschool



First day of preschool


Just because it is sweet.........

4 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

Where did all his curls go? I'm not sure I've ever seen Clayton's hair cut so short his curls don't show! He does look so big!

Elizabeth said...

He looks so big!! I like the haircut! I can't believe both daddy and son are graduating at the same time!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

Wow, it's hard to believe! This year has gone by so quickly! He is a precious little boy...I'm so grateful that our boys are friends! Give Clayton a big hug and tell him, "WE ARE PROUD OF YOU, YES, WE ARE PROUD OF YOU! HEY, HEY, HEY!"

Fred and Renee said...

I can't believe how much a child can change in 9 months. He went from baby to big boy so fast!! He is such a joy to be around.