Saturday, October 4, 2008

I finally got it done...

Fred's sister took some of the most precious pictures of the boys. She ordered these huge prints to check her camera. I had them mounted on foam boad and used artist clips to hang them. She gave them to me this summer and I'm just now getting around to it! I am so pleased with them! Great work, Liz!! (Sorry the picture of the picture is not the best quality, but you get the idea!!) Thanks to Aunt Janice for taking them to Hobby Lobby and having them put on tag board and then footing the bill!!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh Wow Jennifer! Those pictures are so adorable!!! And they look fantastic on foam board and with those clips! Great Idea!

Fred and Renee said...

I love them! I need some big ones for my house too!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

It looks so good! It would be hard for it to look bad with those two cuties in the pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! I REALLY like them!! I can't wait to see them in person!

Nathan and Meg said...

Those are awesome!!!!!

Erica said...

Those are great Jennifer! I can't wait to get some of my pictures to put in my house. Liz is wonderful!! She is our new photographer for life!
Erica

Rachel Morris said...

I love it!!! Your boys are absolutely adorable!!! The pictures look great on the foam board. . .what an idea! Elizabeth is truly phenomenal:)