Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back to normal...

The boys returned home this afternoon to find their rooms (and the entire house) back to normal and in order...YEAH!! They have both enjoyed playing with all their new toys, but especially the play dough that Uncle Dan and Aunt Tami sent them. (On a side note...when I mentioned to Melody that my boys were playing with play dough she asked where her friend was...hehehe!!) Boy, do we love play dough! Thanks Dan and Tami! Thanks also to everyone else for everything! We love our blocks, pack pack, Wii games, Legos, pajamas, books, and on and on and on!! (Katie, one would think our last name was Kenworthy instead of Shackelford!) Tonight we sat down for dinner and Jack started to say, "I want some bread with my jel-wee! I want some bread with my jel-wee!" After asking about 20 times Fred finally figured out that he wanted jelly on his cornbread. He loves it! Jelly with bread is really more accurate for Jack. Here he is thoroughly enjoying his jel-wee with bread!!


1 comment:

Dan and Tami said...

Oh good. I'm glad they like it! However, after cleaning up after Zeke's play dough fun I did think, I wonder how Jennifer will feel about this gift ;)