Friday, May 15, 2009

Kindergarten Program

Tuesday night was Clayton's kindergarten program. I know, he's already to the end of kindergarten! How did we get here?!? I'm not sure!! Mimi, Tee, Mun, Janice, Mawmaw and Pawpaw headed to Paris for the program. Aunt Janice treated us all to dinner at Prater's Taters before the event...what a treat!! Mawmaw and Pawpaw drove all the way from Memphis and said it was well worth it! Clayton had a speaking part and he did great. Someday I'll get it loaded on the blog.
Here is Clayton with his French beret on and ready for the program...
They were singing, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing"...

The entire crew at KPAC after the big event...The Paris Shackelfords..

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

It was a fun night! Clayton did a great job.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Very cute! Congrats on completing Kindergarten! I can't believe he is that old! I hope you are feeling well.