Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another Deal at Kroger

My camera (and Fred) is on it's way home from Turkey (yippee!!) so I can't snap a picture of all the "loot" I left Kroger with today. We'll all just have to settle for a list:

4 Mrs. Smith Apple Pies
4 Mrs. Smith Pumpkin Pies
2 cans Grands biscuits
2 pkg. Old El Paso taco shells
2 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
6 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks
2 pkg. Nature Valley granola
3 boxes Hamburger Helpers
oil
Peanut butter chips
8 pack Reese's cups
1 lbs. bag marshmellows
1 box Fiber One bars
1 box Fiber One Muffin mix
1 box Ritz crackers
1 box Ritz crackerfuls
1 Betty Crocker cookie mix
1 loaf Wonder bread

Before coupons and discounts all of the above would have been $118.17. After all my coupons and Kroger deals I paid $34.82!! Amazing, isn't it!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE shopping at Kroger?!? Outside of my faith and my family I could discuss cooking and saving money at length. Thanks to a friend I found the neatest website this week that enabled me to do most of the above. You can go to www.faithfulprovisions.com to check it out.

No comments: