Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our Winter Wonderland!!

We woke up this morning to this...
After a wonderful breakfast (Fred cooked homemade biscuits, scrambled eggs, sausage and chocolate gravy--yummie!!) the big boys wanted to head outside. We bundled them up and sent them out. You can't see very well, but this is a picture of the big boys playing on the swing set. I snapped this picture and just stood at the door watching them play. While I was watching them I noticed Jack was struggling with his snow boot. As I looked closer I observed that his BARE foot was planted in the snow. Apparently in his haste to get outside he did not put his socks on!! Once I noticed what was going on I told him to come inside to which he replied, "I not ready!!" Can you believe that?? The kid has his bare foot planted in the snow and he's still not ready to come in. Of course I insisted that he come inside. We quickly warmed his foot up and now both boys are resting on the couch--snuggled up together.

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

What fun!! I wish I could be there to play with them!