Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day, Take 2

The snow started coming down last night. We got the call that school was out around 8:00 p.m. By the time we got up this morning it was still snowing and the ground was covered. After breakfast of homemade cinnamon rolls we headed outside and started making a snowman. We also threw a few (ok--a lot) of snowballs.


Yes, all I can say is I live in a house full of boys!!
Clayton's turn to take our picture...
Jack's turn to take our picture...

While sledding at Atkins Porter Jack went under the fence and got scraped up pretty good. He's a trooper though. When I put some medicine on him after we got home he said, "Thanks, mom." What a grateful little fella! For those of you who were wondering about Andrew, he was at Jerry and Patsy's house. It was just too cold out for him, but believe me he had fun without us!! Thanks to Jerry and Patsy for keeping him so we could all get out and play!

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

I wish I could have been there to play with you. It looks like you had a lot of fun!