Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What do you mean I'm not mother of the year?!?

Apparently I am in a constant quest of the Mother of the Year award. I got out of the shower and did not hear Jack in the house (Clayton was asleep). I called his name and he was in the living room. This is what I found... You can't see this one well, but he has three cookies stacked in his hand about to take a bite.
I don't know how many cookies he ate before I got to him, but it was quite a few. Oh well...at least I didn't have to go in our front yard while in a towel and bring him inside!! Who knew Jack could open a door!?! I guess I'll strive for Mother of the Year another day!!

3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I think you would qualify. Life would be so boring if ir didn't have the Jacks in the world. Love you.

Corey and Melody Cain said...

You are a great mom...that Jack is just a sneaky little fellow!!!

Erica said...

You just got to love Jackie (as Luke calls him). He is such a cookie monster. I got a feeling this might not be the last time you catch him with his hand in the cookie jar! Takes a lot of cookies to feed a growing boy!