Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Liz is coming to Paris

My sister in law, Elizabeth, has set a date to come to Paris. She is a very talented and passionate photographer! She is launching her photography business and is trying to build her portfolio. Her prices are very reasonable. If you are interested in her taking pictures for you please let me know ASAP. I already have several people interested and her calendar is filling up quickly!!

She will be in Paris the weekend of September 13th. Email me @ jdshackelford@hotmail.com with any questions or to take a look at her price sheet .


Most of you have seen her work, but just in case you haven't...here are a few of my favorites from her most recent photo shoot with the boys!!


You can also check out her website by clicking here.

(Can you tell we are a little partial, biased and maybe even a little proud of her and her work?!?! Rightfully so, I think!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm looking forward to it!