Friday, September 30, 2011

Five on Friday

1.   Fred ran 15 miles Thursday morning.  He started around 4:30 a.m. so he would have time to get to the office.  He said it was "the best" run and he could have done more.  Now, I love a run like the next person, but 15 miles at 4:30 a.m....I have my doubts about me calling it "the best". 
2. Tonight is homecoming at our high school.  We are having a tailgate party here at the house before the game.  I've put on a big pot of chili and hopefully everyone else will bring the rest!  It's gonna be a great night for foot ball!!  Go Patriots!
3.  Clayton (and Jack) have their first swim meet this weekend.  It is on Sunday in Memphis so Mawmaw and Pawpaw are taking them.  It should be a good time.  They have matching speedos (shorts) and swim caps.  Too cute. 
4.  I asked Jack this morning if he wanted one or two muffins.  His reply...three.
5.  Andrew likes to climb on things.  His newest thing is to stand on top of this little ride on toy and balance.  Once he gets his balance he grins, looks at me and says, "Wook at me mama.  Wook at me." 
One more for Andrew...
Thursday night the boys have football practice from 5 to 7.  Andrew and I generally stay home and have supper waiting on the table when they walk in the door.  Andrew kept looking out the door for them and saying, "The boys are late mama.  They late mama."  I guess he was excited about supper.

No comments: