Friday, November 25, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  November 22nd marked 15 years since Fred and I went on our first date.  It was a fraternity formal.  It was a good time.  It is not a big secret that Fred does not have mad dancing skills.  That night he told me (although he denies it now), "What I lack on the dance floor I make up with my personality."  It made me laugh then and it still makes me laugh now.  The only difference now is that I'll laugh out loud about it!!
2.  Next Saturday I will run a half marathon (13.1 miles) in Memphis for St. Jude.  My running partner and I have been together for over 3 years and we have remained injury free.  Well, last week her knee started hurting. We may end up walking most of it, but it doesn't matter since it's for a great cause.
3.  Sunday mornings are a traditional run day for me.  My running partner (b/c of reasons mentioned above) was not with me.  Clayton decided to join me.  We ran three miles together in the rain.  I could hear his two steps for every one of mine, but he kept going.  We had the best time together!
4.  Thursday morning I asked the big boys to look through the ads with me to see if I could get any ideas for Christmas.  Jack was looking through and circled Doritos and cheese balls.  When I asked him if he wanted the blue or red bag of Doritos he quickly replied, "Both!"
5.  We took pictures today as a family.  The big boys were not thrilled.  Andrew was an angel...not! Ha!

No comments: