Friday, December 2, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Fred has been training for the St. Jude marathon for months.  He will run it tomorrow.  His ankle has been bothering him lately.  If you have a chance I know he would appreciate your prayers as he runs on Saturday.  Hopefully, I'll be done with my half and can cheer him on at the finish line!  If you have not had a chance to donate it is not too late, just click here.2.  I have bought a few Christmas presents.  A few.  There was a time in my life where I would have had everything bought and wrapped by Thanksgiving.  Bought and wrapped.  That day is no longer here.  I'm having trouble "getting in the mood" to get anything done.  Bummer since today is December 1st and the count down is on. 
3.  Clayton had a landform project to complete this week.  He actually got the assignment before Thanksgiving, but since we made a giant rice crispy treat we had to make it at the last minute.  This is not how I roll typically.  I wanted to get his picture with the final product, but since we waited until the last minute I was too stressed out to get a picture.
4.  Because of a series of events Fred and I will get to spend the weekend with just Jack.   This N.E.V.E.R. happens!  I am pretty excited about getting in to his world.  Perhaps I should pack Doritos for the trip--the blue and red bags!?!
5.  Any time something doesn't work at our house or someone else's house Andrew brings it to us and proclaims, "It need baddaries." (Translation: batteries)  It is too funny.

No comments: