Friday, December 16, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  I just wanted to post video proof of Fred's confession after St. Jude.  He said his confession of being done with marathons was not fair since it came right after the run.  I say the proof is in the video!  hehehe!  We will still run for St. Jude every chance we get...just maybe not 26.2 miles!!




2.  I haven't had time to work on the blog today because I've been getting ready to host 30ish people for dinner and then 15ish more for dessert.  I am currently between the two groups so I thought I'd sit down and take care of the blog. 
3.  Clayton had a strings program this week.  It was delightful...and six minutes long.  Yes, six minutes.  Did I mention it was delightful?!?

4.  This week Jack ripped the curtain in the living room off the wall.  Not really the curtain, but the wooden bracket that holds the rod.  He snapped the wooden bracket in two pieces.  How did he do it?  I don't know, but he broke it.  Broken.  Goodness.
5.  Last Saturday we lost Andrew's pappap.  Seriously, we lost it.  Two adults searched on their hands and knees for thirty minutes for pappap Saturday night.  Monday afternoon I found it in the living room.  I did not give it back to him.  I have it in my drawer and I'm going to keep it.  Forever, possibly.

No comments: