Friday, February 15, 2013

This week and last...

1.  Fred's sister got married last weekend in Gatlinburg.  The boys missed one day of school for the occasion.  We tried to squeeze in as much fun as we could.  We went by the outlets and found this guy at The Fudgery.  Love him.
We went to Cade's Cove and hiked around.  Jack is giddy when we are outside.  Giddy.  We really had the best time, desptie a wrong turn that caused us to hike an extra mile with a three year old. 


We went to the outdoor wedding.  Yes, all three boys "fell" in a mud puddle on our way to the wedding location.  Yes...all three.  Ahh, the memories. 
On the way home we stopped at Fall Creek Falls briefly.  It really was the best trip!  Quick, but fun!


To view pictures from the wedding, click here
2.  I have a friend here in Paris that owns a flower shop.  Several years ago she asked me if I could help deliver on Valentine's Day.  I loved it!  I volunteered this year to help.  Andrew and I started about 8:30 and finally got home last night around 6:00 pm...just in time to start our family celebration. 

3.  We told the boys we would celebrate Valentine's together by eating pizza and Reese's hearts, drinking Diet Coke and watching a movie.   A good time was had by all and everyone felt the love.  Nothing says love (around this house!!) like pizza, Diet Coke and Reese's peanut butter hearts!! (Please note the salad in the corner was NOT a part of the boy's celebration.  Ha!  That was mine!)

4.  All three of my boys love to dance.  During the reception a DJ played music and people were dancing.  Jack wanted to dance with me several times.  It melted my heart.  That grin of his is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!
5.  Andrew wanted to take his sandwich with us to Story Hour.  He asked me to put it in a "zipy lock" bag.  I thought it was too cute the way he said "Ziploc bag".  I asked him to say it three times.  Upon asking him to repeat himself the final time he said (very emphatically), "Mom, I said zippy lock bag.  It's right there in your hand." 

No comments: