Friday, February 1, 2013

This week...

1.  Our deacons and their families are coming over tonight for a little party.  It was supposed to be on New Year's day, but alas we were sick with the flu.  We'll celebrate the new year on February 1st.  A party any day is good with us. 
2.  Each week on my drive to Jackson I pass a school that has a sign with announcements on it.  They typically list the announcements by month.  The month was spelled F-E-B-U-A-R-Y.  Bless them.  It was on a school sign.  Bless them.     
3.Clayton told me this week he wants to be a lawyer, architect and preacher. Sounds like an interesting life, doesn't it?!?
4.  Jack has started taking AR tests at school.  If he scores an 80 or 100 %, 6 times he gets to eat lunch with his teacher.  I told him once he took 10 we would get a milkshake.  Game on.  He got to 10 rather quickly and grinned from ear to ear once he got in the car after school.
5.  I made chocolate chip zucchini bread.  I told Andrew he could have a piece, to which he said, "No thanks.  I don't like zucchini."  I said, "Your loss".  He said, "I'm not lost." 

No comments: