Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  Our new gym has IPhone docking stations on all the equipment in the cardio room.  To quote our good friend, "We are not in Kansas anymore."  
2.  As a welcome to Memphis present Fred and Renee treated me to a membership to Costco.  Fred and I are going to go soon on a date night.  Seriously, does it get any better than being able to buy 36 rolls of toilet paper, a slice of pizza and tires for your car in one store?!?
3.  Since the move I have been home schooling the boys.  I've ordered a book for Clayton to begin studying Latin and Greek root words.  When I told him we would begin this in January he responded with an excited, "Yes!".  He is not my child.
4.  The boys get up early and start their work.  They work on a lot of things independently.  I found Jack like this working on his spelling.

5.  The boys all got haircuts this week.  Andrew asked the girl cutting his hair if he could have a mohawk (faux hawk, really).  She laughed out loud and did it for him.  He left with the biggest smile on his face.  He keeps lightly touching the top of his head to make sure it is still there.  Too funny!

No comments: