Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer is fabulous!

Saturday the boys and Fred went to Jackson to play at Mimi and Tee's house.  They got to play with their friends, C and B, from Paris.  Jack loves B.  I'm sure both of their days/years were made! C and B are going to Honduras next week to get their baby sister.  We can't wait to meet her!
 
Remember the treat box that Andrew thought Aunt Janice should make him.  Yep, she did. 

Look at that sweet smile.  Is she not the best?
She came to our house to get Clayton for his 6th grade trip.  Yes, she takes you on a trip when you complete 6th grade because she's fabulous like that.  They have been in Nashville all week and having a blast.  I've gotten pictures all week.  If I could go back to 6th grade I think I would this week. 
There's been shopping, sleeping in, movies, eating wherever/whenever, baseball, Dave and Buster's, video games, and much more.  Don't you wish you had an Aunt Janice?!?  I know.  I wish that for you too.  She rocks!
 
Andrew is the slowest moving kid ever.  When we get out of the car, leave the house, go to bed or just whatever...he takes forever.  Forever.  The other day we were getting out of the car and I told him to "come on" for the 5th time.  He looked at me and said, "Mom, I think I just have a lazy bone."
 
This fella is going to basketball camp at the University of Memphis this week.  He loves it.  It is from 9 am-4 pm Monday through Thursday.  He told me that he's going to save his money to go next year so that he can be sure to go.  (Don't worry.  We'll send him.  Life is not that hard for Jack.) He told us during the week that he doesn't think anyone knows his real name.  They just call him Z Bo...which thrills his soul.  This kid loves a sport. 
 
I woke up Thursday morning to this...
 Yes, the dog in the picture ate it.  I guess he's exhausted from all the book eating he did in the night.  Grrr...
I should also note that this is the book I gave my mother for Mother's day.  When I was at her house last Saturday I asked her if she was reading it yet.  She said no and then told me to take it.  Obviously Dash was appreciative.  Obviously I'll be reordering it on Amazon. 
 
 Andrew talks incessantly.  I mean, he never quits.  Sometimes he interrupts himself.  Fred and I just look at each other.  We have no words.  The other day Andrew was asking me if Bartlett would get a sprinkler park.  I told him I didn't know, but he could ask Turner's grandfather, BooBoo (Jack).  I explained to him that BooBoo was Vice Mayor of Bartlett.  Well, wouldn't you know that Andrew found him and church and asked him.  Ha!  When I got home he gave me the report from BooBoo.  I'm happy to report that Bartlett will have a sprinkler park by the end of June...as per Andrew. 
 

No comments: