Friday, December 10, 2010

Five on Friday

1.  Fred appears to be fine after running in St. Jude last weekend.  No injuries, no funny walk, nothing.  He is ready to get back on the pavement...Praise the Lord!!
2.  I am scheduled to speak at a ladies breakfast Saturday.  I finally finished up with what I want to say...whew! 
3.  We made a deal with Clayton several weeks ago.  We told him if he got to 100 point before Christmas we would do something special as a family.  He did it!  He informed us that he thought he would like to go to Disney World.  That's nice.  I was thinking McDonald's, bowling or skating, but Disney World sounds like fun...HA! (Jack asked if Disney World cost a lot of dollars.  I assured him it did.)
4.  Jack is sick.  He ran a fever of 102 last night and just generally looked pitiful.  I'll spare you the details, but he is a sick little fella.  He seems to be feeling better this morning.  I think it is his ears.  Bless his heart. 
5.   When we bow our heads to pray Andrew starts saying, "night, night...night, night."  It is the cutest thing ever. 

No comments: