1. Fred appears to be fine after running in St. Jude last weekend. No injuries, no funny walk, nothing. He is ready to get back on the pavement...Praise the Lord!!
2. I am scheduled to speak at a ladies breakfast Saturday. I finally finished up with what I want to say...whew!
3. We made a deal with Clayton several weeks ago. We told him if he got to 100 point before Christmas we would do something special as a family. He did it! He informed us that he thought he would like to go to Disney World. That's nice. I was thinking McDonald's, bowling or skating, but Disney World sounds like fun...HA! (Jack asked if Disney World cost a lot of dollars. I assured him it did.)
4. Jack is sick. He ran a fever of 102 last night and just generally looked pitiful. I'll spare you the details, but he is a sick little fella. He seems to be feeling better this morning. I think it is his ears. Bless his heart.
5. When we bow our heads to pray Andrew starts saying, "night, night...night, night." It is the cutest thing ever.