Friday, October 28, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  We got to spend the weekend in Memphis with Fred's entire family.  That's right...everyone was there for the first time in 2 years.  Dan and Tami (Fred's brother and sister in law) are home for six months and we couldn't be more excited!
2. I woke this morning to rain hitting my window.  My running partner and I were supposed to run 11 miles.  I really, really wanted to stay in bed.  After a text or two we decided we would go for it.  It was great!  We were soaking wet and cold, but it was worth it.  We are training for St. Jude half marathon (13.1 miles).  I've agreed to help raise money this year, in addition to my race fee.  If you would like to donate to St. Jude just click here.
3.  Clayton and Jack finish up flag football season tomorrow.  Clayton opted not to play basketball this fall either.  I'm looking forward to some nights at home! 
4.  Jack came home last week and told me he was on green that day at school.  However, he continued to tell me his teacher had put his name on her list.  According to Jack he didn't know if it was a good list or a bad list.  Upon further investigation I'm pretty sure it was not her good list.  Ha!  Gotta love his honesty.
5.  I had to wake Andrew up one morning this week.  When I went into his room he said, "Leaves me here mama.  Leaves me here."  Too sweet.

No comments: