Friday, May 31, 2013

End of School

I say this every year, but I really can't believe how fast this year flew by!  The boys were both blessed with teachers who loved them, made learning fun, and challenged them academically.  Blessed.  
Clayton is here at his last day of fourth grade.  Fourth grade.  He will enter into his last year of elementary school in the fall.  I can't believe it.  He has grown so much, just over the past school year.  God continues to work in his life and it is just amazing to watch it.  
 Here's my sweet Jack on his last day as a first grader.  I can't believe he will start 2nd grade in the fall.  Only one more year at Rhea Elementary and I just can't talk about it.  How did we get here?!?
Both boys got to meet their teacher for next year before they left for the summer.  Jack got in the car after school with the biggest grin on his face.  Apparently, his teacher gives candy AND can do magic tricks.  Score two for Jack's teacher!

 We went for a doughnut breakfast before dropping off at school. It was epic.  
 Here is Clayton with the lady that let him out of the car, almost daily.  She was just precious.  Going in to school to get a picture of them with their teacher on the last day of school is long over.  Boo.
 A week of so before school got out Jack had his field day.  Is this not a quintessential picture of elementary school field day?!?  I love the excitement he is showing.  I really just love every element of this picture.  I also love that my friend captured this moment for me and sent it to me!!

 We often talk about how big Jack is.  Here he is with some of his friends.  This picture just tells it all.  Too sweet.
What a year!  Full of memories and changes!

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

Can't believe how big they are!! So proud of them!