Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Fred!!

Fred's birthday is Monday, August 4th. I asked him about a week ago if he would like for me to get a friend party (as my friend Beth calls it) together for him. He thought that would be a great idea. About five days ago I organized this little get together and we were all able (minus one couple) to coordinate schedules and rendezvous for Fred's birthday. We all met at Beck's Oyster Bar to have dinner and then headed to our house for dessert and a little Wii time. It was such a fun night! God has truly blessed us with an amazing group of friends! Beth and Adrian Herrod in their prom pose... Billy and Erica Mauldin (who just happened to be in Paris for the day)...
Jeremy and Lauren O'Neal...

Corey and Melody Cain...
Stan and Stephanie Dunagan...Me and the Birthday Boy!!...



6 comments:

Corey and Melody Cain said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for letting us party with you for your birthday, Fred!

Fred and Renee said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I am so glad that you guys have such good friends in Paris. Good friends are such blessing, Happy Birthday Fred!

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! A grown-up's night out. How much fun! Where were all the baby-sitters? Hopefully it was more than just one! :)

Seriously- it looks like you had a lot of fun. And Jennifer- you look G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! AND- you're such a great wife to plan something like this. My brother is a lucky man! :) Happy Birthday, Fred!!!!

Dan and Tami said...

Wish we could have been there, too. I know we're technically in the "family" group, but I like to think we're friends, too. Glad it was fun.

Fred said...

I am a lucky man, Elizabeth, for the exact reason you just mentioned. It's awesome to marry way out of your league, isn't it? :) Dan and Tami, I was very disappointed that you guys didn't make the 16 hour plane trip and 2 hour car ride to be here. Maybe next year!

Fred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.