Friday, August 8, 2008

Henry County Fair

That's right, it's time for the fair in Henry County!! We left our house with the O'Neals and walked to the fair the other night. The kiddos (and adults) rode some rides. I love the looks on Jack and Katelyns face...priceless. I think Jack loved it!

Typical of a county fair they had all kinds of contests. We entered a picture of each boy in the photo contest. Jack's picture won best smile! Elizabeth took the picture, (did I mention she is now a photographer for hire? Check out her website here.) but we thought you might like to see the display.

3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I love it! The slide looks like a lot of fun. I knew that Jack was a blue ribbon baby.

The Kenworthys said...

We were glad to see your children were not denied the fair! We are still snickering to ourselves that you thought you were going to make it all week without them knowing it was in town!

Looks like you had lots of fun!

Elizabeth said...

It does look like a fun!! I don't think the photography had anything to do with that award-winning smile, though. Thanks for the shout out!