Saturday, August 30, 2008

A tidy and organized house...

is a sign of a mind at peace. My sister-in-law, Elizabeth, posted a blog about a clean house being a wasted life and most of the time I disagree with that statement, even though I LOVE Elizabeth (and being at her house)! By now you have seen the following picture and you must be asking yourself, "What in the world!?!" Clayton had a few friends over last night. They played hard as you can see. Caleb and Shannon spent the night last night and they all had the best time. I didn't have anywhere for all of them to sleep and then I had the genius idea of turning them sideways on the bed so they could sleep side by side. It only took them about 45 minutes to settle down and get to sleep. I woke up at 2:30 this morning and went in to check on them. They were all so sweetly sleeping, without any covers. I covered them up and noticed Clayton was holding Shannon's hair...how funny!! Sorry Jeremy and Lauren, but he loves her hair!
Breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs and chocolate milk...yummie!
Now Clayton and Caleb are in the shower. Caleb is singing LOUD and Clayton is laughing hysterically. Shannon will take a bath next...by herself. I asked her if she wanted to do something "girly" while the boys were showering and she looked at me like I was crazy. She is playing with all the Power Rangers and Transformers in Clayton's room while the boys shower.
Oh, and since everything is out of Clayton's closet it will be the perfect opportunity to organize and clean Clayton's closet. Fun times ahead!!

3 comments:

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

I LOVE IT!! I was talking to my friend, Katie, about this after I wrote my original post. We both agreed, it's always best to be truest to yourself... and this is SO you!! I love it! I miss you guys.

Fred and Renee said...

It looks like they were haing fun. You lift out the part of Jack ironing though. That was my favorite story of the night I love the picture of them all in bed.

Elizabeth said...

By the way... that was me posting that original comment, not Zach- but I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that.

Love you!