Friday, July 23, 2010

Five on Friday

1. Fred preached at his home church last Sunday. He left camp a day early to spend time with his dad before Sunday. They apparently stayed up late watching a movie. His dad woke him up Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. I think he was 20 the last time he slept that late!!
2. I do love clean, put away (organized) laundry. Monday I did six loads of laundry after we returned home from camp. I thought we would be good for a while...no...I did six loads today as well. I think I am going to have to adopt this as the new normal!?! (Please note that I have done one load a day since Monday. It hasn't just built up.)
3. Clayton and Jack have been in Jackson this week for one final hurrah before school starts. We went to Jackson to take them to Dollar Night with the Diamond Jaxx. Clayton was so excited when we got there, telling us every detail of their stay. What fun!
4. When we were leaving Janice's house Jack pointed to himself and Clayton and asked, "Are you going to leave these guys here?!?"
5. Since the boys have been gone this week we have gotten to spend a lot of one on one time with Andrew. As a matter of fact we are pretty attached. This would have bothered me with Clayton...not so much with the last one!

No comments: