Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lake House

My brother and his wife bought a house in Dover, Tennessee on Lake Barkley. From my front door to his front door is about 25 minutes. Monday we went up to visit them. We had the best time! Jeffrey took us out on his boat, we had hamburgers and ice cream and the kiddos played and played!! It was great! In our adult lives my brother and I have never lived (although he doesn't live there full time) this close to one another. What a treat! His house is just beautiful. Upon stepping in the front door you just feel relaxed and calm. We are looking forward to spending many more weekends with them!

I left on the boat with Jeffrey, Fred, Adam and Jack. Clayton was still so excited from his boat ride that he danced on the boat dock as we pulled away. Funny guy!


No comments: