1. Fred had a great meeting with Baptist pastors and worship leaders from across our state in Brentwood yesterday. We're very thankful for Paul Clark and our Tennessee Baptist Convention for their leadership in developing strategies for educating present and future generations of worship leaders.
2. I made homemade whole wheat oat pancakes with homemade chocolate syrup for breakfast this morning. It was delicious. Whole wheat pancakes cancel out chocolate syrup, right?!?
3. Clayton is out of school today. He is pretty excited.
4. Jack asked me to marry him this week. I said yes.
5. Andrew is walking everywhere. He started several weeks ago, but he is all over the place now. I will try to post a video later. It is too cute.