Thursday, March 17, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Fred still has not gotten the bug we all had last week.  Unbelievable.
2. I am in full-swing PTO mode.  We have two huge events coming up:  World's Biggest Reading Celebration and the 5K@ Rhea.  I generally do not have ANY trouble sleeping...I mean NONE!!  I have a few responsibilities with these events.  Consequently, I was awake from 2:40 a.m. until 5:00 a.m. going over everything I needed to do with these.  When my alarm clock sounded 45 minutes later it was slightly difficult to roll out of bed and put on my running clothes.  
3.  Clayton will be on Spring Break next week.  I'm trying to think of some "cheap" activities for us to do while he is out of school.  (I'm going to mention sleeping in, but I don't think he'll go for it!!)
4.  I registered Jack for kindergarten this week.  Kindergarten?!? 
5.  Andrew knows the word "no".  He uses it all the time.  He does not know the word "yes".  If you ask him a question and he responds with his version of yes he says no and grins really big.  

No comments: