Friday, February 10, 2012

Five on Friday

1.  It's tax season!  Fred is giddy with excitement.  I'm for real.
2.  Wednesday night was potluck night at church.  I tried a new recipe.  I know better.  It was SO bad I did not take it to church.  I went through the drive thru at KFC and took a bucket of chicken to church.
3.  Clayton's teacher has been out all week with a sick child.  He has been really sad that she's been gone.  However, the sub that he's had gives them candy if they don't get a check on their conduct sheet.  Clayton has gotten candy every day.  This has helped ease the pain from his teacher not being at school.
4.  Jack got new shoes tonight.  He grinned from ear to ear...so did I.  You see, unbeknownst to Jack the shoes that he picked out (Asics) were $19.98.  Not only did they have them in a 2 Wide, they also had them in a 3 Wide.  I bought two pairs.  Yes, I did. 
5.  Andrew loves the movie Air Buddies.  He calls it "dogs" or "my dogs".  Loves it.  He doesn't really sit and watch it.  He just likes for it to be on.  I took the following video right after Jack removed his movie.  I would like to apologize for the runny nose.  He had been crying a lot.  I am hoping to never forget what a precious 2 year old sounds like. Grin.






  


No comments: