Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday

1. He did it!  Best time (and worst time) ever!  Ha!  1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and a 13.1 mile run.  It took him 7 hours and 7 minutes.  It took 2 days to rehydrate himself.  He says he never doing that again.  That's what I said after I was pregnant with Jack...
2. This is a text message conversation between my mom and me this week.  It makes me smile...
3.  Clayton asks some pretty interesting questions.  Here's his most interesting question this week:
 "Hey mom and dad, you know when Cain killed Abel...was he the only person in heaven?"  I deferred the question to the one in the family with eight years of seminary training.  Wow.
4.  Jack has been spontaneously breaking out into song and dance he has been so happy lately.  It usually occurs in the morning, but it can also be other times of the day.  I'll take it whenever I can get it.  Fred says he gets my desire to dance and his dancing skills.  It is a smile inducing combination!
5.  Andrew started Story Hour this week.  Our good friend Wade was there with us to experience it, however our other good friend Hayes was not there.  He started preschool.  Andrew asked no less than 15 times when he was coming.
Story Hour is much anticipated around our house and it did not disappoint.  We sang songs, read a story, painted and THEN rode a real school bus.  Oh, and we went to McDonald's.  I needed a nap afterwards just to catch up...not really, but you know...


Funny photo from the week...

The caption would read, "Mr. Jimmy, can I sit on your lap?!?"
Ha!!!  Mr. Jimmy is a friend from church and that is Jack sitting in his lap.  Good times!

No comments: