Monday, April 11, 2016

This week

Saturday and Sunday we had a house full of boys.  I was responsible for breakfast and lunch.  They cleaned me out for breakfast, but at lunch they didn't really eat too much.  Here's breakfast...


We loved having all these boys in our home and can't wait to do it again!
Sunday afternoon I decided I might be in need of a little relaxation with some yoga.  I grabbed some friends and we headed to class.  Little did we know that we would be doing handstands.  It's been a while since I've done a handstand, but I did it.  Of course, I was against the wall, but who cares. 


Andrew brought this paper home from school.  I was impressed with his handwriting and sentence writing skills.  He said his teacher helped him spell own and their and he did the rest.  Then he said, "Did I do okay?"  Yep.  Yep, you did.  

Thursday afternoon Jack got in the car and told me it was Cici's Pizza night for the fourth graders at his school.  I already had spaghetti made, but we went to kindergarten night so I figured we should go to fourth grade night as well.  I just threw caution to the wind.  

Thursday evening Clayton and Jack had Bible Drill at church.  I'm not sure who was more nervous, me or them.  About a week before the drill I discovered one of our children participating did not know what he had been communicating to me that he knew.  So yeah, I was a little nervous.  In the end it didn't really matter.  He memorized lots of verses of scripture that he will remember throughout his life and that's what this process if for after all. Mun, Janice and Mimi came for the big night. 







Friday morning I went to Jackson to meet Christy for yoga and lunch. Then I headed to church to help decorate for my grandmother's party.  

Friday night we had dinner with a sweet family from church.  They made tacos and our children played together for hours.  It was delightful.  We will be doing it again soon! We have no pictures because between the two families there were 8 children.  It was so fun and so wild!

No comments: