Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!!

Jack's birthday is today! Time sure does fly! I remember crying myself to sleep at night when I was pregnant with him just wondering how I could love two children. What wasted tears those were! Jack has truly been a blessing to this family! Where have these 2 years gone?
We had a small birthday party here at the house last night. All the children got to decorate their cupcakes with icing and sprinkles. You will notice that Jack is not in the picture...that is because he just started eating his cupcake without icing. When he noticed all the other children with icing he continued to eat his cupcake and lick the icing knife (it wasn't sharp). He was too busy eating when I took this picture.
Sweet Baby Jack!
Big Boy Jack!!


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!!!! I can't wait for your birthday party on Thursday!!

Fred and Renee said...

I can't believe that he is 2 years old either. He has grown to be just as sweet as his big brother.

Dan and Tami said...

Happy Birthday Jack! We love you!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

Wow, time has gone by so quickly! I'm looking forward to the next few years...I'm sure they'll be as wonderful as the past two! I'm so glad we live close enough together that our kids can decorate cupcakes, swim and lick knives together ;)

Marcie said...

Jennifer!!! He is SO big, I can't believe it!! I think the last time I saw him, he couldn't even walk yet! What a little cutie!!!