Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swimming at the City Pool

We joined the city pool today. Now that I can handle both boys by myself at the pool we are going to spend a lot more time there this summer! I can't wait! They both LOVE it! I took this little video of Clayton because this is what he does the majority of the time. The music in the background was playing at the pool. I didn't add it for special effect. Also, the water on my lense is courtesy of the kiddo that jumped in before Clayton.







The boys had to wear t-shirts since we got a little pink Monday. Clayton was very concerned about wearing a t-shirt in the pool, but once we got there he was fine!



2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Such big guys! I am looking forward to the beach next week. It will be fun!

Dan and Tami said...

How fun! You'll get a nice tan!!!