Monday, June 30, 2008

Lawn mowing clothes and popcicles

Fred and I were outside mowing/doing yard work while the boys were napping. I ran inside for something and heard, "Honey!" Needless to say Jack was awake!! When I walked in his room he was pointing to the window and saying, "Dat my daddy!!" I guess all the commotion in Jack's room woke up Clayton and before I knew it we were all outside. We got some new popcicles and Clayton had to have one, which made Jack want one, which made me and Fred want one. Before I knew it we were all sitting enjoying popcicles. I had to grab my camera to capture this precious moment. Also, Fred took a picture of me to prove that I now own "lawn mowing clothes"!! This one goes out to my dad and my brother...

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I love it, Honey!! I miss you guys so much, and although I don't want to leave here cuz I will miss these guys, I want to be there too. What's a Mawmaw to do?

Elizabeth said...

Very cute story! I miss you guys