Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jack's Birthday Party

We had Jack's party Thursday night in Jackson. It was loads of fun! We all met at my parents house, ate BBQ and cake, and some swam in the pool. Fred's sisters drove all the way from Memphis (actually Holly Springs and Oakland) just to come to his party! What sweet aunts they are...not to mention what sweet husbands they have! Many presents were left to be opened, but Aunt Elizabeth gave Jack a sucker.
As you can see Jack is interested in the present I am opening, but he will not relinquish the sucker!


2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

It was a lot of fun!!

Elizabeth said...

These pictures are so sweet!! I thought the sucker would be a quick way to Jack's heart, but I quickly felt bad. Lesson learned. Also- I've got several pictures from Thursday I need to email you. Thanks for inviting us. It was SOOO much fun!