Thursday, June 12, 2008

We saved the best for last

What a day we've had today! We went to the beach pretty early this morning. I am convinced that Noah and Clayton would have stayed all day had we let them. They had the best time. Jack enjoyed the water today, but still preferred playing in the sand. Noah got stung again today and so did Billy. Noah was so brave and just got back in the water. What a trooper!! We went tonight to The Original Oyster House. We got there at 5 and still had an hour and fifteen minute wait...it was worth it!! What a week! We couldn't have asked for more! Clayton and Noah playing in the ocean!
One final beach picture...could be my favorite!?!
Waiting at The Original Oyster House
Second year in a row that I've seen a sailboat while on the beach. This picture is for Christie! When I saw it I thought of her! Christie, hope you are having a great day and know that I love you! I thought I might see you on this boat!!



1 comment:

Corey and Melody Cain said...

Aww, I'm so proud of you for updating your blog all week! I'm so glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear all about it tonight while we play on the Wii!