Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been tagged...

1. WHAT DID YOU DO 10 YEARS AGO? Ten years ago? I was in college at Union, dating Fred and living with Meg and Melody. I think this was the summer that Fred started in youth ministry. We may have taken our first group to youth camp. Yes, that's right. Fred was 21 and I was 20. We took three teenagers in a borrowed van to Florida for youth camp...how funny!!
2. FIVE ITEMS ON YOUR TO-DO LIST TODAY: Take the boys swimming, meet Jerry and Patsy for lunch (a Wednesday tradition), cook hamburgers for VBS tonight, vacuum my house, go to VBS
3. SNACKS I ENJOY: any carb...but I try not to snack!
4. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE? tithe (would I be the pastor's favorite or what?!?), put new windows in our house, pay off our house, adjust our daily budget (Fred and I would probably change our $10 a week allowance to $20!!), bump up our retirement and college savings, buy Fred a new Jeep Wrangler, take the enitre Shackelford family (including my boys) to see Dan and Tami in Central Asia, take a trip with just Fred, take a trip with the Merwin side of the family, buy myself a new car, invest 20 million to have to live off the interest and then with the remaining $979,846,392 I would definitely try to change the world!!

I tag…….. Katie, Melody and Tami!!

If you have been tagged recently and you don’t wish to join in on the fun, please don’t feel obligated! Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to some other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you’ve accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

No comments: