Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hopefully you read Melody's blog as well...

So Melody and I got a big laugh out of our friends blog which showed pictures of Katie's "Tacky Christmas Party". Katherine wore a sweater dress and Melody asked me if I recognized it. Of course I did!! Melody had that dress when we were in high school and I had a picture of her in that dress. I think when we graduated from high school Melody made me a scrapbook and that picture was in it. Looking back over the scrapbook really brought back a lot of memories. When I saw some of these pictures I just had to post a few...just for giggles...
Some of you out there are thinking, "Hey, We've been friends a long time and you didn't post any pictures of me?!?" Well all in time my friends, all in time!!
Thanks Katie and Katherine for the memories! Check out Melody's blog by clicking here.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You guys are SO cute!