Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jack's new room

Jack got a "big boy room" this week. Fred and I worked Sunday and yesterday to get it ready. Jack's response to his new room was..."Why you paint my house brown?". He really seemed to like it. We have a little more tweeking to do, but for the most part it is done.


Most important though, he actually slept in his "big boy bed" without any objections. He still does not know he can get out of his bed by himself. I'm sure he'll figure that out soon enough!



4 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

Looks cute!

Elizabeth said...

I love it! His "house" is very original. Good job!

Fred and Renee said...

I love it! The window treatment is really original and very cute. Jack is the cutest of all in that big boy bed.

Corey and Melody Cain said...

It looks so cute in the pics! I can't wait to see it in person!