Thursday, January 8, 2009

I love a deal!

So, Jack and I headed to Kroger this morning because I needed the ingredients for a cake and laundry detergent. I noticed in their ad a few other things that were on a really good sale that we could use as well. When I walked down one aisle I noticed they were having the sale of the century!! I was so excited! It was like Christmas morning for me!! I got all of this for $48! But wait, let me tell you what all is in this stack...1 bottle of Pantene shampoo
4 bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner
1 bottle of Gilette body wash
1 tube of Crest children's toothpaste
2 containers of cool whip
1 box of femimine products
1 bar of cream cheese
1 container of canola oil
1 container of Betty Crocker frosting
1 Duncan Hines cake mix
1 box of Special K cereal
1 box of Special K bars
1 bos of Special K bites
1 64 load container of Tide
1 bottle of Downy fabric softener
8 rolls of Bounty paper towels
2 boxes of Batman fruit snacks

WOW!! Isn't that exciting?? If you spent $25 (before coupons) on P&G products you got $5 off instantly. My favorite deal of the day was the Special K cereal and cereal bars. They were 3 for $8. If you bought 3 though you got $4 off instantly, making them 3 for $4. But, I had coupons in addition to this so I got all three boxes for $2!! Isn't that amazing!!
It doesn't just stop at this though. I found a new website this week, pgeverydaysolutions.com. When you spend $50 in P&G products you can mail in your receipts to get $120 worth of coupons. Thank you Kroger! The savings just keep coming and coming!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Welcome to my world! This is the type of couponing/deals that I was telling ya'll about...I'm so glad to have a new companion! :) I have a few pics to share this week too...Walgreens was the Jack pot!

Fred and Renee said...

That is really cool! But I bet that Clayton and Jack's favorite deals of the day were the Batman fruit snacks.