Friday, January 9, 2009

I love a deal, Part II...

I HAD to go to Walmart this morning to look for something (which they were out of). While I was there I got curious about my deals yesterday. I wrote down the price of everything I got yesterday at Kroger and took into account my coupons. Had I bought all that stuff yesterday at Walmart with my coupons it would have been $70. That is a $22 difference. For those of you like me who are really nerdy, that would be a 45.8% increase on my total bill at Walmart. Gotta love Kroger! It is always encouraging to see David beat Goliath!!
But not to leave Walmart in the cold...we were in the market for a point and shoot digital camera. They had a Canon camera marked about 25% off. I guess we'll forgive Walmart for not being the "low price leader" on yesterdays purchases since they helped us on our camera today!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Good Job on ALL your deals Jennifer! Which Canon Power Shot did you get? I have the 1100 and have liked a lot! Our Christmas present this year was "my" new Nikon!! I am a camera junkie!

Jennifer said...

You go girl!!!!!!
Aunt Janice