Thursday, April 16, 2009

Clayton reading

For several weeks I (this is Jennifer, even though I am signed in as Fred) have had the priviledge of working with Clayton's kindergarten class. His teacher asked me if I could come twice a week and help with reading groups--are you kidding me?!??--I was so excited!! It has been such a joy working with all of them and getting to know Clayton's friends and his teacher. Clayton has really developed into a good little reader. We are so proud of him!! Just thought you all might want to see it as well.

On a side note...when I told Clayton I was going to video him and put it on our blog he responded by saying, "Good! Mawmaw will really like seeing this, since she's a teacher!" He has no idea what a long line of teachers are in his family!

And on another side note, if you listen carefully around page 2 or 3, you'll hear Jack giving Daddy a special message. Boys!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

That is so awesome of Clayton!!!! Great Job! Learning to read is such a HUGE accomplishment!
Very funny little Jack too!

Fred and Renee said...

Well, Clayton was right - I did love it! He did an awesome job.