Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Parties

Almost every Monday Jack and I attend story hour at Rhea with Mrs. Donna. Jack looks forward to it all week, frequently talking about it each time we pass the school. Once we get there though he gets really quiet and just looks at the other kiddos. It is really funny to see his reaction. He is a stinker!! We had an Eater party this week. He didn't want to hunt the eggs until Melody told him there was candy inside. He relucantly began to hunt once he learned this.



Mrs. Donna always has treats for us with a party. Jack really enjoys this part!
Clayton's class had their spring party several weeks ago, but I went to read to them before Good Friday. I couldn't just read. I took a bunny cake as well. They were all so excited!

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

I love the bunny cake. Maybe Jack is getting the hang of the egg hunt because he was ready to hunt the chocolate eggs today. That is the key to getting Jack's enthusiasm - candy.