Monday, April 13, 2009

Kroger Deals

Kroger has some great deals this week!!
While I don't have my totals I have a brief run down for you:
*Pringles Stix -$2.99, but if you buy 3 you get $3 off instantly. I had two coupons for $1 off so I ended up paying $4 for 3 boxes! Not too bad for something that is usually $4 per box!
*Kroger butter is $1.50-no coupon-just a great deal
*Kroger cheese is $2.99 and then bogo free, so it is really $1.50 a bag. This also applies to the blocks of cheese.
*Philadelphia cream cheese is $1.
And then my favorite deal...
If you buy three boxes of participating products (GM cereals, Fiber One bars, Chex bars and others) you get two boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks free. I bought three boxes of cereal, all of which I had coupons. I got three boxes of cereal and two boxes of fruit snacks for around $5...not bad, not bad, considering all of this would have been around $14!!
How exciting!!

No comments: