Monday, April 27, 2009

Hushpuppy Dash 2009

Saturday morning the Fish Fry sponsered the first annual 5K Hushpuppy Dash. Several of us ran in it and it was lots of fun...a little warm, but fun!!David, Michelle, Melody, Corey, Christy, Copper, me and Fred
My running partner occasionally get the opportunity to run with one of our favorite dogs...Copper. When we run at Christy's house Copper will run with us. Since this race was in Paris I asked Christy if Copper could run with us and boy did he run! He's not used to running with so many people and he took off. I never caught up with Christy and Copper, but Christy won 2nd place in he age division! Christy said Copper was so tired after the race that she had to lift him into the truck...poor Copper!! Fred also won 2nd place in his age division. I got a nice t-shirt for participating!! Who says dreams can't become a reality?!?



2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Congratulations to Christy and Fred, but I think you need a prize for running pregnant! I am glad to see a picture of Copper - I have heard lots about him.

Elizabeth said...

I'm SO proud of you both!